Partnering with Data Control
We've been partnering with professionals for 15 years.
Why do these folks partner with us to help their clients?
- Their client needs a professional Access database built or fixed
- They want to be a resource to their client
- They don't want their competition supplying a resource to their client
- We respect their client relationship
- We don't discuss pricing with their client
- We suggest a 25 - 50% margin on our services
- But most of all, they trust us
How partnering works:
- You ask us to conference call with your client to begin discovering the work necessary.
- We provide you a scope of work to accomplish the project. We provide you our price and we suggest your price to the client
- You get client approval and decide if you want to subcontract us or refer us
- We keep you in the loop during development
- If we are subcontracted, we send you monthly invoices to forward to the client on your letterhead
- If you referred us, we send you monthly find fee checks
About half of our business comes from strategic partners. We work with Network Engineering firms like ActivSupport (New York), Bear Technologies (Portland, OR), Fisk Information Technology (Pittsburgh), SyCom Technologies, and many more. We’ve also worked through Federal Contractors like ASCG, Goodwill, and MatlenSilver. Another group of folks partnering/subcontracting us is management consultants like Ritchie Consulting.
How does partnership work with us? Well first of all you should know that we take your client relationship very seriously and professionally. We will bring you into all conversations and protect your client relationship. We will work as transparently as you like, or you might hand a client off to us because you don’t wish to be a middle man and we’ll take great care of them for you (and take care of you as well!)
Here are some partners we have worked with in the past: